Sign in to follow this  
brkKAB

Why hasn't there been any definition updates in 2 days now ?

Why is it that no new Database Version's have been available since #7715 on 09/20/2011. It's now 09/22/2011 and still no updated definitions have appeared on your website either. There's usually at least 4 definition update's daily. What give's ? Has SUPERAntiSpyware's site been hacked ? Have you killed the product off ? WE NEED ANSWER'S.

Why is it that no new Database Version's have been available since #7715 on 09/20/2011. It's now 09/22/2011 and still no updated definitions have appeared on your website either. There's usually at least 4 definition update's daily. What give's ? Has SUPERAntiSpyware's site been hacked ? Have you killed the product off ? WE NEED ANSWER'S.

Just a little paranoid are we? :blink:

Just a little paranoid are we? :blink:

out of curiousity i checked too and you are right- there have been no updates in 2 days

robin

It's usually on the weekends I've noticed.

I noticed that too ...

BTW, definitions are now updated ! :)

Really? How over dramatic. :roll:

A few days without updates is nothing to get a bee in your bonnet about. Go outside and live. BTW, I just noticed there was an update today. So why haven't you come back to thank them yet? :lol:

Guest perry

Late posting but anyway...I asked about this not too long ago. You ask this question & you get b.s. replies from people that don't know the answer.

It's Tuesday evening here & I just booted up the pc to check for an update. Maybe the people at superantispyware are g.d. geniuses & this program is 100% able to catch/fix variations etc without the updates other companies can't. I sure hope so, I've supported these folks buy purchasing SAS Pro around 3 years ago. I still tell people it's a great addition to help keep nasties from infecting their systems.

One thing I have noticed is since the sale of the company, whoever works weekdays don't seem to very often on weekends & some weekdays.

Not sure it means anything, time will tell if it stays on top in it's field. I hope so.

If you're wanting a second opinion, you can download malwarebytes anti-malware free.

You had a legit question..personally I didn't like the answers but that's the internet for ya.