Sign in to follow this  
sirMAXX

SAS scan

so what is this about? i found these after installing updates to a program i use regularly. hitman pro found nothing, really interesting part is that comodo was popping up with all kinds of activity saying wanted to access all kinds of protected parts of the system while installing and install stuff to my browser and SAS said it was changing my home page setting.

SASscanlog09-20-11.jpg

so what is this about? i found these after installing updates to a program i use regularly. hitman pro found nothing, really interesting part is that comodo was popping up with all kinds of activity saying wanted to access all kinds of protected parts of the system while installing and install stuff to my browser and SAS said it was changing my home page setting.

SASscanlog09-20-11.jpg

hello! most likely what you updated or installed had adware and or spyware built into it, and was requesting to access files it shouldn't, I strongly suggest you allow SAS to remove these files, I also suggest changing from comodo to AVG, much better product, also scan with malwarebytes after removing the infections with SAS, this should have your machine fairly clean if not completely clean!

im scanning again cause my computer just started acting weird. the cursor is lagging and im getting weird beeping noises from my computers speaker. the files are back. and im starting to get worried.

im thinking about doing a system restore. i think its that bad and then uninstall that program when im done cause it was still on the computer but not updated yet