Sign in to follow this  
SAS78

The latest SAS way to agile with scaning results (5.0.1108)

Hello distinguished SAS users,

Well, I’ve updated the latest SAS (5.0.1108) on 3 desktop machines and laptop, or to be more exact : WS2003, XP, Win 7 and another Win 7.

And each had one of the previous version of SAS + Nod. At the very best, occasional tracking cookie would be found and each OS is really as mint when it comes to spyware or viruses. Yet after installing the latest SAS on each; SAS finds problems in the most weird places, but, mostly in system folders.

With XP and 7 it was "System Volume Information" folder. Truth be told, these were just minor files, and I had no issue with that - as they would make no changes whatsoever. But with my main WS2003, I’ve just started my first scan, and this is just too much, considering that the very previous version had no problems with those folders/files.

Again, as seen on my capture results, these are not some essential files, but I wonder : What makes the latest SAS so agile and Scan hungry to all this findings?

sas5x.th.png

Mind you that I’ve checked all those files manually, with Nod/Malwarebytes and online Jotti, and there is no even a hint of anything being malicious.

What do you advise?

post-13118-0-62530300-1316466475_thumb.jpg