Sign in to follow this  
Johnthetech

New Tech Version

It's updated each time we update our definitions, so it is always up to date. We will be providing a new technicains edition that can be licensed, that you can update from within the product so you don't have to redownload.

Since no one is responding after 2 weeks, I will open a new topic for this question. What is the ETA on this?

Since no one is responding after 2 weeks, I will open a new topic for this question. What is the ETA on this?

There was nothing further to respond to, that's why no one updated the topic - we are in development on the technicians edition - it will only be available for licensed technicians (paid).

There was nothing further to respond to, that's why no one updated the topic - we are in development on the technicians edition - it will only be available for licensed technicians (paid).

ETA means estimated time of arrival, when will it be finished? Is it in alpha? Beta? Did you guys start developing 2 weeks ago? As my company does pay for the license I would love to have any information on when we can move from this current version of portable to the one where we can update it ourselves.

ETA means estimated time of arrival, when will it be finished? Is it in alpha? Beta? Did you guys start developing 2 weeks ago? As my company does pay for the license I would love to have any information on when we can move from this current version of portable to the one where we can update it ourselves.

We don't provide release dates, as we work on our software all the time and it will be released when ready - it will likley be before the 1st of the year.

We don't provide release dates, as we work on our software all the time and it will be released when ready - it will likley be before the 1st of the year.

Now that I've seen the company behind the product, after my reseller licenses run out I am done with SAS. It's portable tool will be used sparingly.