emcmanusent

Is something wrong with my SAS?

I run SAS Pro and Norton Internet Security together. I have used this combination for several years with good results.

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks, that when I finish SAS Pro scanning my computer, I no longer get a view of any found items, quaratined cookies etc. I am also not being prompted for a reboot. The log shows nothing has been quaratined since 9/2.

I used to have 5 cookies that never were removed. They are no longer displayed. The computer is performance has slowed.

Thoughts?

I am also having this problem. It seems to have started when the new interface was loaded a few weeks ago. Prior to that SAS always found tracking cookies and adware, now it finds nothing. We have not changed anything on our end. It does have us a bit concerned.

Thank you.

We found and fixed a cookie issue that a few of our users are experiencing. The next release will include the fix.

Can you please describe the symptoms that the fix is intended to correct?

Microsoft released a security update that changed the way IE cookies are stored. The result was a failure to detect IE cookies due to the new format.

I have the same problem. SAS has always found a couple dozen cookies; since 9/13/11, NOTHING. I thought that issue had been resolved.