Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo

Status on the Windows 7 64 bit issue!?

I guess by now you(Superantispyware support team) has realized that more than a handfull of users have this issue with Windows 7 64 bit, that SAS keeps on requesting to register after reeboot. I can respect that you(hopefully) are investigating. But could you please leave those of us with this issue some feedback in the matter?

I guess by now you(Superantispyware support team) has realized that more than a handfull of users have this issue with Windows 7 64 bit, that SAS keeps on requesting to register after reeboot. I can respect that you(hopefully) are investigating. But could you please leave those of us with this issue some feedback in the matter?

Please open a ticket so we may gather your registration information. We are looking into that specific issue on a case by case basis as the issues are not entirely under one proverbial "banner."

We have found and fixed an issue that caused the problem you're describing. Our next release will include the fix. If you still have problems after our next release, please let us know.

We have found and fixed an issue that caused the problem you're describing. Our next release will include the fix. If you still have problems after our next release, please let us know.

Just saw that 5.0.1128 is out. Installed it and BANG - problems are over!!