Sign in to follow this  
azoth

resend activiation code

AVIRA wiped out superantispyware.

I have the registration code.

Please send activation code.

I already purchased it.

Trying to reactivate I get:

The number of valid licenses for the registration code you entered has been exceeded.

I only use it on one machine.

Here is proof of ownership:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for placing your order with SUPERAntiSpyware.com. This is your receipt for your order. Please note that the charge on your credit card will appear as SUPERADBLOCKER.COM which is our parent company.

Please keep this receipt, or print a copy, as it contains important information regarding your purchase.

Product Detail and Registration

Order Date

----------

02/07/2008

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:x

Hello.

I've contacted SAS to remove the reg key from your post. If they haven't removed it by the time you read this, then edit your post to remove the key.

Please see here for the registration issue, and mention in the Customer Support Request that you posted your key: https://www.superantispyware.com/precreateticket.html

Perfect! Thankyou seth :D