TheKid7

SuperAntiSpyware Free Installation & Uninstall Failures

I just installed SuperAntiSpyware Free on a newly built Windows XP Pro SP3 32 bit PC. I got an Windows error near the end of the installation saying that an error had occurred and that this program needs to close.

SuperAntiSpyware seemed to be functional. However, I decided to do an Uninstall/Reinstall, but the Windows Add/Remove Uninstaller says that there is an error with the uninstall and do I just want to remove the entry in the Windows Add/Remove. I removed the entry in Windows Add/Remove, restarted the PC and tried to install again "over the top", but the installer appeared to get stuck in a loop for a little while. When I open SAS it says that there is a program update. When I choose to install the update it gives a description of the uninstaller being updated.

How can I manually remove SAS so that I can do a clean install?

Thanks in Advance.

I just installed SuperAntiSpyware Free on a newly built Windows XP Pro SP3 32 bit PC. I got an Windows error near the end of the installation saying that an error had occurred and that this program needs to close.

SuperAntiSpyware seemed to be functional. However, I decided to do an Uninstall/Reinstall, but the Windows Add/Remove Uninstaller says that there is an error with the uninstall and do I just want to remove the entry in the Windows Add/Remove. I removed the entry in Windows Add/Remove, restarted the PC and tried to install again "over the top", but the installer appeared to get stuck in a loop for a little while. When I open SAS it says that there is a program update. When I choose to install the update it gives a description of the uninstaller being updated.

How can I manually remove SAS so that I can do a clean install?

Thanks in Advance.

You can run our uninstaller tool, available here: https://www.superantispyware.com/downloads/SASUNINST.EXE