Raptor25

Run quick scan on other user accounts

It would be nice if the quick scan had an option to select an account to scan. I know the full scan scans all files on the hard drive but that can take a long time depending on the amount of files on the hard drive and I don't think it loads the registry hives of other accounts. Most of the infected files are found under quick scan. If we were to log in to an admin account that isn't used very much and run a quick scan, it might not pickup the infected files from other accounts on the computer, limited account or not. I have tried running the program using the "Run as" option but it seems that limited accounts don't have permission to run the scan. Any ideas on how to do this or could it be added in the future? I know with CCleaner, I can run it as a different user and it loads all the local files and registry hives particular to that account. Could something be similarly done with SAS?(I should mention that I have Windows 7 64 bit and am referring to the portable edition)

Thanks

It would be nice if the quick scan had an option to select an account to scan. I know the full scan scans all files on the hard drive but that can take a long time depending on the amount of files on the hard drive and I don't think it loads the registry hives of other accounts. Most of the infected files are found under quick scan. If we were to log in to an admin account that isn't used very much and run a quick scan, it might not pickup the infected files from other accounts on the computer, limited account or not. I have tried running the program using the "Run as" option but it seems that limited accounts don't have permission to run the scan. Any ideas on how to do this or could it be added in the future? I know with CCleaner, I can run it as a different user and it loads all the local files and registry hives particular to that account. Could something be similarly done with SAS?(I should mention that I have Windows 7 64 bit and am referring to the portable edition)

Thanks

Thanks form the suggestion! It could be possible, we will add it to our wish list.