c0080900v

Unable to update to latest database definitions

I'm pretty sure the database definitions for 8/20/2011 are already out, unfortunately my database definitions are still at 8/19/2011. I'm unable to update the 8/20/2011 definitions no matter how many times I check for updates.

Here's some screenshots of my issue.

w4qg6fb68z9t.jpg 4ex00l1797b3.jpg

Check the link below. You are up to date.

http://www.superanti...efinitions.html

this is why i recommended that a DATE be put in instead of it saying "updated 1 hour ago"

this way you would be sure of when it actually updated

what if you did not have your computer on for a few days?

the way it is now if it stated "updated 1 day ago" one would shake their heads because your computer was off for a week

but if it said 8/14/2011 was the last date you updated because this is when you shut it down, then coming back on 8/21/2011 and returning on the machine- at least you do not have to wonder which hour or day it updated

robin

this is why i recommended that a DATE be put in instead of it saying "updated 1 hour ago"

this way you would be sure of when it actually updated

Hi robinb9,

There is a tooltip if you hover your mouse cursor over the last update text : this will show you the exact date and time of the last update ... :rolleyes:

(same happens for "last scan" and "last checked" ...)

There is a tooltip if you hover your mouse cursor over the last update text : this will show you the exact date and time of the last update ... :rolleyes:

(same happens for "last scan" and "last checked" ...)

I have never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing that tooltip out. I wonder what else I've never noticed with SAS. :lol:

I have never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing that tooltip out. I wonder what else I've never noticed with SAS. :lol:

I know about that one but thanks but think about it, like protruckdriver here, he never noticed it before and i am betting most would not even think to highlight over it

they would just open the program

robin

Unfortunately I'm still unable to update the latest definitions, the definitions are already on 8/22/2011. Also tried manually installing the definitions by the downloading the installer the for the latest definitions, restarted Super Anti-Spyware and my definitions are still at 8/19/2011.