Sign in to follow this  
CJE

Quarantine issue

Hi Folks - I'm new here, and also relatively new to SuperAntispyware Pro!

Although the program certainly finds spyware, and I then get the opportunity of deleting threats - nothing appears to go to the quarantine.

This did happen (sure it did) before I had a hard drive failure and had to reinstall everything.

I believe there may be a setting that needs to be tweaked before this happens - can someone kindly point me in the right direction

Thanks

CJE

Welcome to the SAS forum.

Be sure you're using the latest version of SAS. The latest version is V5.0.1108, so right click on the SAS icon in the System Tray/Notification Area and choose, "Check For Updates".

If the problem still occurs following the above, then please post the latest SAS scan log.

Hi Folks - I'm new here, and also relatively new to SuperAntispyware Pro!

Although the program certainly finds spyware, and I then get the opportunity of deleting threats - nothing appears to go to the quarantine.

This did happen (sure it did) before I had a hard drive failure and had to reinstall everything.

I believe there may be a setting that needs to be tweaked before this happens - can someone kindly point me in the right direction

Thanks

CJE

Please post your latest scan log here that has threats detected.