comicfan2000

Thanks

Hi, while new to the forum, I had won SAS on CastleCops and thought i'd put a thank you here for the donation and of course in my own way, by submitting a token of appreciation.

bugware.png

Thanks again,

Paul

Hi, while new to the forum, I had won SAS on CastleCops and thought i'd put a thank you here for the donation and of course in my own way, by submitting a token of appreciation.

bugware.png

Thanks again,

Paul

Paul - welcome to the forum!

Looks like someone has some Photoshop skills. Nice work and welcome to the SAS forums, comicfan2000.

Windsor

Thank you! Actually I whipped that up in Gimp in about 10 minutes. :wink: I never have used or could afford PS.

Thanks for the welcome,

Paul

GIMP does work well, but it's a little to much for my feeble brain. I don't have much photo editing skills, only the basics.

I have to agree, Photoshop is a bit...uummm...pricey.

Windsor

GIMP does work well, but it's a little to much for my feeble brain. I don't have much photo editing skills, only the basics.

I have to agree, Photoshop is a bit...uummm...pricey.

Windsor

No doubt, PS is pricey. I am making icons, skins, and things like that for a few companies now using Gimp, nothing major yet. I make my own icons too for my own use...like this...

bug2.png

bug2red.png

I started using Gimp about 5-6 months ago and it's definately the next best compared to PS.

Paul