Sign in to follow this  
sly stone

Is this happpening to just me or all of you

I'm sure that I bug people and I'm sorry for that i've been alittle jumpy as i lost my mom a month ago. I complain too much too. Any way Is this happening to just me or everyone. I can't boot the SAS portable when the SAS pro is installed. If I shut down the pro the portable boots and it boots all the time in the safe mode? Yea I know what your thinking, why am I trying to run them both. not at the same time. It's just in a test if i get infected. Again the portble boots fine in the safe mode or when i shut down the pro version? This happened last week. I just figured it out today. I'll go way after I'll get a reply. If i bug people i'm sorry. I just can't figure it out unless it's me or my machine or the way version 5.0 is set up. Bye :blink:

I'm sure that I bug people and I'm sorry for that i've been alittle jumpy as i lost my mom a month ago. I complain too much too. Any way Is this happening to just me or everyone. I can't boot the SAS portable when the SAS pro is installed. If I shut down the pro the portable boots and it boots all the time in the safe mode? Yea I know what your thinking, why am I trying to run them both. not at the same time. It's just in a test if i get infected. Again the portble boots fine in the safe mode or when i shut down the pro version? This happened last week. I just figured it out today. I'll go way after I'll get a reply. If i bug people i'm sorry. I just can't figure it out unless it's me or my machine or the way version 5.0 is set up. Bye :blink:

They do the same thing, so there is no reason to run them both at the same time.

i wasn't trying to. I am always concerned about a fake virus attack and what if I can't boot my regular spyware or antivirus. That's when the portble comes in play. Most of the time I go in the safe mode. I was just was running the potable for the first time with version 5.0 and it wouldn't boot, now i know why. it's fine, I'm good THANKS.