sunrise

Comodo caught keylogger. SAS cant start up. Freeze Help!

I have run sas and comodo inback ground. comodo alerted me indicdll.dll, keylogger trying to connect thu internet via iexplorer. i blocked it. when i just start sas, at the protect home page screen, it freezes..i have to close it. open ie, sas alert me sas.exe modify iexplorer in memory,i assume this is legit? so click ok.

how to start the sas?? pls help

I have run sas and comodo inback ground. comodo alerted me indicdll.dll, keylogger trying to connect thu internet via iexplorer. i blocked it. when i just start sas, at the protect home page screen, it freezes..i have to close it. open ie, sas alert me sas.exe modify iexplorer in memory,i assume this is legit? so click ok.

how to start the sas?? pls help

It sounds like Comodo is blocking us from starting properly - if you turn off Comodo (as a test) does it work?

Tried shutting off comodo, cant start as well. i uninstall comodo, install zonealarm, it freezes at the protect home page screen too. me going to install it on a clean laptop from scratch to see if it works...

when starting the sas, and freezes, it utilizes highest memory (in task mgr, highest as in relative to others) but cpu is 0