guicaut

cannot update and losing registration info

Hello

Today, i cannot update sas...and its' losing its registration info each time i start SAS.

Each time i got screen that evaluation period has expired...

Anyone solution??

Hello

Today, i cannot update sas...and its' losing its registration info each time i start SAS.

Each time i got screen that evaluation period has expired...

Anyone solution??

I would suggest downloading the installer package from our website and reinstalling. We've had reports of a few systems that have the issue due to a folder permission configuration problem on the Windows install. Out setup package will correct the issue.

I would suggest downloading the installer package from our website and reinstalling. We've had reports of a few systems that have the issue due to a folder permission configuration problem on the Windows install. Out setup package will correct the issue.

thnx whats the link because i download the latest betaversion yesterday and it has just the same problem...

hello

I downloaded from the link...but when it starts updating....at the following Authenticating Connection....it keeps spinning...

and i have to close it throught Windows task Bar, and when retsrting SAS, i have to register again.

could you tell me if you are still having this problem. I am having the exact same problem and have been in contact with help from Superantispyware but nothing has corrected the problem so far.

Thank you.

I downloaded from the link...but when it starts updating....at the following Authenticating Connection....it keeps spinning...

and i have to close it throught Windows task Bar, and when retsrting SAS, i have to register again.