SAS-fan

How about getting the product independantly reviewed?

It would be nice to see how SAS stacks up to Spy Sweeper, CounterSpy, Spyware Doctor, Pest Patrol, etc.

Are there plans in the works to have CNET, PC Magazine or another reviewer publicly review and compare the product?

It would be nice to see how SAS stacks up to Spy Sweeper, CounterSpy, Spyware Doctor, Pest Patrol, etc.

Are there plans in the works to have CNET, PC Magazine or another reviewer publicly review and compare the product?

It's up to the reviewers, not us unfortunately - each product has their strenghs, and it is hard to compare "apples to apples" with anti-spyware products as each product gets differnet infections on different days - this is because of the vast numbers of infections that come out daily.

It's funny you mentioned the independant testing because I had already sent an e-mail to Neil Rubenking at PC Magazine on March 8 asking if he or they had any future plans of testing SUPERAntiSpyware. This was his reply:

I'm aware of it, but haven't been able to get to it. Not enough hours in the day. -njr

PC Mag's reviews are completely biased toward their advertisers. They don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

I've tested and compared SAS to all the major antispyware and antivirus applications. SAS reigns supreme to adware/spyware detection and removal, and is right near the top when it comes to other forms of malware. Add in all the other benefits and features of SAS, and it's second to none.

Don't "sell out" Nick! Keep SAS lean and mean, and never, ever, get rid of the lifetime subscription. I believe you're well on your way to cornering the antispyware market. I thank you, and so do all of my customers who love your product.