Diff

startrup

I booted up this morning, and SAS said a scan was missed. Scan now? my schedule for scanning are all at night. The only one I have scheduled for the morning is a complete scan on sunday. I also have do not scan when SAS starts on startup. I was wondering if there was an option that I am missing.

I booted up this morning, and SAS said a scan was missed. Scan now? my schedule for scanning are all at night. The only one I have scheduled for the morning is a complete scan on sunday. I also have do not scan when SAS starts on startup. I was wondering if there was an option that I am missing.

If a scan was scheduled, but was unable to start because the PC was powered-off or for some other reason, SUPERAntiSpyware will notify you on startup that a scheduled task was missed.

If a scan was scheduled, but was unable to start because the PC was powered-off or for some other reason, SUPERAntiSpyware will notify you on startup that a scheduled task was missed.

A task wasn't missed. It scanned at the regularly scheduled time that I set last night! That's my whole point.

A task wasn't missed. It scanned at the regularly scheduled time that I set last night! That's my whole point.

Ah, I misunderstood your question then. Maybe try disabling your scheduled scans and re-enabling them (simply uncheck the option on the main window and re-check it, it won't forget your scan settings). Let us know if it happens again.