DVC

all scans fail to complete

system: new Dell Latitude notebook, Windows 7.1, 64 bit, i7, 8 gb ram, external hard drive is WD My Book 3TB

I have used SUPERAntiSpyware for some time and migrated my pro version from an XP 32 bit system to a new 64 bit system.

The program have never successfully finished scanning th WD 3TB external drive. It always freezes or crashes. Twice after crashes I got messages that information had been sent to SUPERAntiSpyware.

Several times I have uninstalled and run your 64 bit removal utility and reinstalled.

I suspect an incompatibility with the WD 3TB external drive.

version 5.0.1108 did not resolve the problem and seems to provide no option to scan the system except for the external drive. Avast and Malwarebytes do not lock up or crash when scanning.

system: new Dell Latitude notebook, Windows 7.1, 64 bit, i7, 8 gb ram, external hard drive is WD My Book 3TB

The program have never successfully finished scanning th WD 3TB external drive. It always freezes or crashes.

I suspect an incompatibility with the WD 3TB external drive.

Thank you for your error report, we will attempt to reproduce the problem in our testing lab. Could you tell us approximately how full the drive is, the number of files, if you are using the Windows folder compression or encryption options on the drive, the interface (USB 2, 3, eSATA ), the type of files on the drive (music, applications, videos), etc.