JerryM

License

Hi Nick,

I notice that for an additional $9.95 one can get a lifetime license, and for $9.95 another machine can be added.

Would a lifetime license plus $9.95 cover two machines for life?

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi Nick,

I notice that for an additional $9.95 one can get a lifetime license, and for $9.95 another machine can be added.

Would a lifetime license plus $9.95 cover two machines for life?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry,

If you are purchasing soon, I am happy to do that for you. So, you can purchase SAS for $29.95 + $9.95 (extracopy) + $9.95 (LIFETIME for both).

We look forward to having you as a customer!

Hi Nick,

I just completed the order and registration. All went well.

I do not see anywhere on the interface of the program that indicated an expiration date. I realize that it is a lifetime license, but I want to be sure that the 2nd computer is also recognized on the lifetime license.

Is there a way to determine that?

Would you rather I contace customer support?

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi Nick,

I just completed the order and registration. All went well.

I do not see anywhere on the interface of the program that indicated an expiration date. I realize that it is a lifetime license, but I want to be sure that the 2nd computer is also recognized on the lifetime license.

Is there a way to determine that?

Would you rather I contace customer support?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry,

The lifetime update set for the codes, I checked. We are adding a section in the next release to view the expiration date, or lack there of :)

-Nick

Thanks, Nick. It is always to get it straight early than much later or in a year.

I appreciate the offer and am sure I will be happy with SAS. I have asked questions as to satisfaction by other users, and have had no complaints or issues.

SAS is running well on both my desktop and laptop, and I also appreciate the responsive customer service that you are providing.

Best regards,

Jerry

Thanks, Nick. It is always to get it straight early than much later or in a year.

I appreciate the offer and am sure I will be happy with SAS. I have asked questions as to satisfaction by other users, and have had no complaints or issues.

SAS is running well on both my desktop and laptop, and I also appreciate the responsive customer service that you are providing.

Best regards,

Jerry

We are always here to help our users! Enjoy the product, and tell your friends! :)