Standeb

Scan Drive Question

Hello All,

I received the new version of SuperAntspyware 5. The new interface is really nice and simple. Quick Scan is now just above two minutes and the full scan of Drive "C" is 36 minutes. Thats good going. However I note that with the former version full scan ment that I could scan Drives "C", "D" and "E". I use 2 drives. "C" Drive (80)gb, is partitioned to house Drive "D" as well and Drive "E" houses all of my work. The new version only scans Drive "C". Documents, Music and programs, inter alia, are usually downloaded to Drive "D", so that in the event of a crash I would have all my programs installed to Drive "C",therefrom. These programs, music and other stuff are scaned when they come in for viruses, spyware and/or file corruption, thereby protecting Drive "C".

My question:- Is there a way to have Drives "D" and "E" scanned as well? if so, then my computer will be fully and truly properly scanned.

I shall be happy and most thankful if I can be assisted with respect to this problem.

Thanks again.

standeb.

Hello All,

I am not suprised to know that there would be problems with the new version. I knew it was coming. With every new version of any program there will be a few bugs, hence the reason for the forums. I made note that many of the requests made in the forum seem to have been ignored. Mine among them. The simple question is; Can the three drives of my system be scanned by this product? or If not, will steps be taken so that it can be fully scanned?

In the previous program there was a place where one could set the program to scan Drives "C", "D" and "E". That is nowhere to be seen in this new issue. The program only scans Drive "C", which brings me to a further inquiry with respect to my lifetime updates. Will my licence be valid? Fortunately, I have not been hit with some of the serious problems experienced by so many persons. Can someone answer these two simple questions?

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.

Standeb.

In the previous program there was a place where one could set the program to scan Drives "C", "D" and "E". That is nowhere to be seen in this new issue. The program only scans Drive "C", which brings me to a further inquiry with respect to my lifetime updates. Will my licence be valid? Fortunately, I have not been hit with some of the serious problems experienced by so many persons. Can someone answer these two simple questions?

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.

Standeb.

Quick Scan will only scan specific locations, however Complete Scan still has the list of drives on the system, just make sure that the drives you want to scan are selected. Custom Scan is also another option to scan specific drives or folders.

All licenses will continue to be valid for the duration they were issued for. In your case, your license never expires.

Quick Scan will only scan specific locations, however Complete Scan still has the list of drives on the system, just make sure that the drives you want to scan are selected. Custom Scan is also another option to scan specific drives or folders.

All licenses will continue to be valid for the duration they were issued for. In your case, your license never expires.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for the reply. Your reccommendations were really needed. I do several quick scans during the week according to the sites that I visit and I have the program set to do daily complete scans. This being so, I had not attempted to do a complete scan. It was only after reading your post I clicked on complete scan and was brought to a dialogue box with the scanning preferances. So now I know that nothing's missing from the program and all is well with respect to the license also.

Thanks again and best regards.

standeb.

i know its about 5 years to late but ill answer to help other people who are still having this problem if you do a custom scan and choose drive c and the other drives you have you can scan them all