Sign in to follow this  
hayc59

SUPERAntiSpyware v5.0.1108 Release!!

Nick and company! Just want to say thank you

to you all...awesome program and it was a pleasure

testing and now installing the FINAL

good luck and thanks again!!

Gordon

Yea! I like the new version 5 working pretty nice here but i have a question...

is 5.0.1108 available through the updates at all right now? I understand it's not available to v4 users through the updater yet aside from downloading from the site, i'm currently running v 5.0.1106 and when i run the update now function .1108 does not show up at all. Im not sure there are any significent differents from .1106 to .1108 aside from it being the official release version.

as per Nick..Update from an Older Version

You can update using the in-product updater beginning in the AM Pacific Time Wednesday August 3rd. If you have SAS installed and don’t want to wait until the 3rd, you can download it from download.com on August 2nd and it will install right over-the-top of previous versions.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1913698#post1913698

Nick and company! Just want to say thank you

to you all...awesome program and it was a pleasure

testing and now installing the FINAL

good luck and thanks again!!

Gordon

Although I wasn't one of the people who tested the pre-releases of version 5.0, I'd like to add my thanks to Nick and all at SAS for this excellent new version of the program.

The update went well, it was very quick and easy. The database updates faster now and the scans complete in much less time than before.

However, the icing on the cake for me as a dial-up user is that, as you said ages ago, I only need to download the updates once now and both user accounts on this PC have the latest definitions. This is truly wonderful and a great time-saver for all of us with slow connections and more than one user account.

Many thanks for this great program, which is now better than ever - it looks really good too!

Madeline :-D