imgrateful1

I managed to post.

I recently updated the SAS Pro life time update version after there was problems with the other one for WIN 7 64-BIT verions. I just wanted to report that everything seems to be fine. I have one question regarding this. we have 2 computers. the other one is VISTA (UGGH) 32-bit is there a need to change that one too? I always enjoy forums as a means to find answers to problems. imgrateful1 always. OOOOh yes. I finally figured how the posting is done. I wasn't hitting the right button on the bottum of the post.

Guest ROCKNROLLKID

If you mean change OS from vista, then I advise yes. I heard alot of negative things from vista. I heard its more for videoing and picturing like XP. Nice to see you on the forums. Enjoy your stay!

If you mean change OS from vista, then I advise yes. I heard alot of negative things from vista. I heard its more for videoing and picturing like XP. Nice to see you on the forums. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for your reply ROCKNROLLKID. I was referring to moving up in the newest version for SAS PROGRAM on the VISTA pc. my computer is WIN 7 laptop. But based on all the comments the older version of SAS was a problem for WIN 7.

There wasn't any comments regarding SAS on VISTA. So I still have a question. I hate making mistakes on computers. lol.

Guest ROCKNROLLKID

You can move up to 5.0. In my opinion, it's better then 4.0 no matter what OS. Im pretty sure it will coorperate well with vista as it does with XP and windows 7. Try it out. You can always use the SAS removal tool if something goes wrong or restore your pc from older time.