imgrateful1

getting familiar with forum

This is my first time to post in any topic forum for SAS. I'm not sure if I am posting correctly? I have posted 3 different messages today, which is my first day to register. I don't see that my messages even got posted. Is there a delay when they appear on the website? Thank you for the help. imgrateful1 always

Guest ROCKNROLLKID

The messages should post instantly after clicking reply. It seems to work now because I can see it. Welcome to the forums.

I found this post earlier today while in the office Very useful Sent the link to myself and will most likely bookmark forums.superantispyware.com when I make it home

Hello my name is Marshell Wooley, but everyone calls me 'Shell. I'm 52 yrs. young & married with 2 adult kids and a grandchild. I love the internet and my family SWEARS I mess up my computer just so i can "fix" it! lol I also love to read, crochet, and fix up my house DIY style :wink:

Hello my name is Marshell Wooley, but everyone calls me 'Shell. I'm 52 yrs. young & married with 2 adult kids and a grandchild. I love the internet and my family SWEARS I mess up my computer just so i can "fix" it! lol I also love to read, crochet, and fix up my house DIY style :wink:

Hello Shell, Welcome to the SAS Forum. :)

Yo and then you definetly needs SAS ;)