robinb9

5.0 is out?

i just saw it on your website- can you tell us when it will be coming out via the updater please?

Main reason for me is I just purchased the 4.56 for a client yesterday and I need to give them their new computer tomorrow. I would like to do this with the new version so i do not have to go back there and install the new version for them

robin

i just saw it on your website- can you tell us when it will be coming out via the updater please?

Main reason for me is I just purchased the 4.56 for a client yesterday and I need to give them their new computer tomorrow. I would like to do this with the new version so i do not have to go back there and install the new version for them

robin

Robin - when you email me direct, then post on the forum as well it takes twice the resources - please do one or the other :) The new article in the news section talks about the updates :)

Robin - when you email me direct, then post on the forum as well it takes twice the resources - please do one or the other :) The new article in the news section talks about the updates :)

actually i put it in here first in the morning and later on e i emailed you and that was mostly to tell you about the website

Sorry did not mean to double cross

robin

Downloaded v5 running great with no problems on Windows 7 Ultimate X64, I am very pleased with the new version and the new interface.

Excellent job guys!

Downloaded v5 running great with no problems on Windows 7 Ultimate X64, I am very pleased with the new version and the new interface.

Excellent job guys!

ditto ditto ditto

I installed it from the site over 4.56 and so far so good

for the rest i want to test and see how the updater does it since most of my clients will get it that way

robin