Sign in to follow this  
mach

Regarding purchasing the pro version

Hi SAS,

I have been using your program for a while and I wanted to purchase the Pro version. I receive a special offer after updating the database of the free version that for a special prices of $9,95 I get a pro version plus lifetime subscription and an extra copy, but after moving on to the next step I will get an extra fee for the life time upgrade of the program.

As I understood from the offer as I have added a snapshot it includes for:

• CD versionof product
  • An additional copy
  • A lifetime subscription

Later on when I continue for purchasing the product I meet a new offer for the life time subscription(snapshot is added) which gives me a total of $19,95.

Can you explain what I will miss if I don't add that extra 9,95 to my basket?

thans in advance

post-13716-0-64642400-1311246586_thumb.gif

post-13716-0-15590100-1311246594_thumb.gif

Hi SAS,

I have been using your program for a while and I wanted to purchase the Pro version. I receive a special offer after updating the database of the free version that for a special prices of $9,95 I get a pro version plus lifetime subscription and an extra copy, but after moving on to the next step I will get an extra fee for the life time upgrade of the program.

As I understood from the offer as I have added a snapshot it includes for:

• CD versionof product
  • An additional copy
  • A lifetime subscription

Later on when I continue for purchasing the product I meet a new offer for the life time subscription(snapshot is added) which gives me a total of $19,95.

Can you explain what I will miss if I don't add that extra 9,95 to my basket?

thans in advance

I think that you will have 1-year license. If "lifetime license" dont appears besides the product description, then you will receive a year.

I think that you will have 1-year license. If "lifetime license" dont appears besides the product description, then you will receive a year.

Thats correct; the 9.95 license is a 1 year 1 user license. If you choose to add the additional 9.95 Upgrade to Lifetime; your purchase will include lifetime updates.

Thank you for the reply.

Will I still be getting an extra licence to use on another PC with this price, including a life time update?

Is the lifetime update, inludes updating both the software and the database?

Thank you for the reply.

Will I still be getting an extra licence to use on another PC with this price, including a life time update?

You must purchase an additional license to register on another computer. The options you are referring to (I believe) are the additional purchase suggestions, meaning that you will need to add those items to the cart to obtain them (E.g. Lifetime updates, CD, Additional copy)

Thank you for the reply.

You didn't understand you need to pay 19.95 for another lifetime license