Sign in to follow this  
calcu007

Autoupdate in SAS 5.00

It appears that that the scheduled update feature is not working properly. Mine is set to check update each 3 hours, but when I opened the program it reads that last update check was 5 hours ago. I had to update manually. I have version 5.0.1098 and paid version and my computer is ON all day.

You have set it to check every 3 hours and it has done that, the last time there actually was new signature to down was then 5 hours ago. Every 3 hours is a fairly large span, i would suggest every hour instead.

You have set it to check every 3 hours and it has done that, the last time there actually was new signature to down was then 5 hours ago. Every 3 hours is a fairly large span, i would suggest every hour instead.

You are wrong. If you open SAS, it tell you when was last time it check it too, not only when it was updated. I had to do it manually

To be clear, SAS is constantly running and the computer doesn't go into any sort of sleep mode. Correct?

As a test, change the update check to 1 hour and see if the problem occurs.

To be clear, SAS is constantly running and the computer doesn't go into any sort of sleep mode. Correct?

As a test, change the update check to 1 hour and see if the problem occurs.

Yes the computer was constantly running over 10 hours

Yes the computer was constantly running over 10 hours

Problem confirmed, it even didn't downloaded the latest update 7437, the program shows 7433. I had to update manually