ameeeeeee

redirect to scour.com from google search

Hello!! Since y'all helped me out so much the last time I had an issue, I'm hoping for some help again...

Recently, when I do a google search, I am occasionally redirected to scour.com results (and when I searched for SAS, and clicked on the link, it took me to StopZilla)...

I have just updated my SAS (I do this weekly) and am running a scan now, but it always comes up clean, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Also, about a month ago, I started having trouble with typing while on the internet... I have to take extra time and care to make sure all my letters and spaces register (ONLY when on the internet, NOT in regular applications like documents for work)... It's so annoying as it did not used to do this (sometimes I have a little green bar at the bottom of the screen as if something is trying to load).

I am running IE8 while on the web, can't download another browser because of work restrictions (I can update IE if needed).

Can anyone help? THANKS!! :)

Hello!! Since y'all helped me out so much the last time I had an issue, I'm hoping for some help again...

Recently, when I do a google search, I am occasionally redirected to scour.com results (and when I searched for SAS, and clicked on the link, it took me to StopZilla)...

I have just updated my SAS (I do this weekly) and am running a scan now, but it always comes up clean, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Also, about a month ago, I started having trouble with typing while on the internet... I have to take extra time and care to make sure all my letters and spaces register (ONLY when on the internet, NOT in regular applications like documents for work)... It's so annoying as it did not used to do this (sometimes I have a little green bar at the bottom of the screen as if something is trying to load).

I am running IE8 while on the web, can't download another browser because of work restrictions (I can update IE if needed).

Can anyone help? THANKS!! :)

What version of SUPERAntiSpyware are you running? (Program version, core, trace)