I am currently using SAS Pro 4.55.100.

I tried downloading the Pre-Release v5.0 through FF and IE and I keep receiving error messages that the download manager cannot read the executable file.

Has the link been deactivated?

I am currently using SAS Pro 4.55.100.

I tried downloading the Pre-Release v5.0 through FF and IE and I keep receiving error messages that the download manager cannot read the executable file.

Has the link been deactivated?

The link is not broken or deactivated; seems to be working fine here! Please try again!

The link is not broken or deactivated; seems to be working fine here! Please try again!

The problem was my Anti-Virus, Trend Micro Internet Security 2011. It kept blocking the complete download. I removed the program completely, and v5.0 downloaded and installed perfectly.

Also, I was wondering whether v5.0 has Registry protection. If so, where is the option? If not, it would be a great thing to add.

The problem was my Anti-Virus, Trend Micro Internet Security 2011. It kept blocking the complete download. I removed the program completely, and v5.0 downloaded and installed perfectly.

Also, I was wondering whether v5.0 has Registry protection. If so, where is the option? If not, it would be a great thing to add.

Version 5.0 has increased real-time protection as well as registry repairs.