Sign in to follow this  
Buddahfan

Support.com Acquires SUPERAntiSpyware

As I have been part of your community over the years, I wanted to post some exciting news about SUPERAntiSpyware. As the title says, today we closed a deal to be acquired by Support.com. This is really great news for our team. We’ve fielded and turned down many offers in the past. This one though looked like, and is, a great fit. I am very excited about the future ahead! By joining with Support.com, we’ll be able to expand our research and distribution, among other benefits, which will bring SUPERAntiSpyware protection to even more people and increase our ability to fight malware. All the people on our team here in Eugene are joining Support.com as part of this deal. There will be things that change; like I will get my first paycheck in 20 years, but the one thing that will not change is our dedication to SUPERAntiSpyware, our customers, and to removing ALL the spyware, NOT just the easy ones! I even get some vacation time now!

-Nick Skrepetos, Founder, SUPERAntiSpyware

link here

link here

Someone needs to light a fire in customer service. Please direct my request to a facilitator at the 'new' owner.

You needd to resolve support ticket CSR00069492 without further delay.

Someone needs to light a fire in customer service. Please direct my request to a facilitator at the 'new' owner.

You needd to resolve support ticket CSR00069492 without further delay.

We have answered the ticket promptly right after it was submitted. We have sent several CD's to your post address. Can you update the ticket to verify your address? Don't post it here for security reasons.

We have answered the ticket promptly right after it was submitted. We have sent several CD's to your post address. Can you update the ticket to verify your address? Don't post it here for security reasons.

You claim you have sent the CD but refuse to track the shipment so I can discover where the CD is going if sent as stated. I have updated the ticket and get the same run around. Please note the length of time it has taken you to reply to my query.

Prompt and courteous must depend on the weather or attitude in Oregon.