Sign in to follow this  
NInjaGinger

support.com

I've heard that for 8.5 mill you have sold out to a very overpriced and for want of a better word, crap company. I understand the motive but will it turn this very promising piece of software with lifetime licensees into a bloated piece of crap with a yearly subscription. I know this isn't directly in relation to this software, but, it does effect the long term viability of how customers are to be treat which intern effects how the software is seen and used namely will I have to find something else. I realize you feel I may be overreacting but it has happened before.

I’m very concerned myself. I looked at support.com and immediately calculated what it’s going to cost me to refund my customers I have sold it to. See this page.

https://forums.superantispyware.com/index.php?/topic/4861-supportcom-acquires-superantispyware/"]My link[/url]

William M. Miller

Lake George Tech

Why would you have to refund anyone? The lifetime subscriptions sold are and will be honored!

I've heard that for 8.5 mill you have sold out to a very overpriced and for want of a better word, crap company. I understand the motive but will it turn this very promising piece of software with lifetime licensees into a bloated piece of crap with a yearly subscription. I know this isn't directly in relation to this software, but, it does effect the long term viability of how customers are to be treat which intern effects how the software is seen and used namely will I have to find something else. I realize you feel I may be overreacting but it has happened before.

Support.com is not a crap company, they are a great company with great people. The product is not becoming bloated.

Why would you have to refund anyone? The lifetime subscriptions sold are and will be honored!

As a reseller, I don't doubt that the current lifetime keys will be honored. However, I seriously doubt that the lifetime purchase option will continue.