Sign in to follow this  
vmlinux

Does your corporate version allow scripted execution?

Does your corporate version allow me to run the software in silent mode via script from scheduled tasks, and have the logs emailed to me for analysis if certain thresholds are met? Also if I license the portable version does it still say free all over the top, and force me to use a graphical interface to babysit it? Are there different licenses for SAS and the portable version, or are the licenses the same?

Thanks

DC

Does your corporate version allow me to run the software in silent mode via script from scheduled tasks, and have the logs emailed to me for analysis if certain thresholds are met? Also if I license the portable version does it still say free all over the top, and force me to use a graphical interface to babysit it? Are there different licenses for SAS and the portable version, or are the licenses the same?

Thanks

DC

We do have certain command line switches that will enable professional users of version 5.0 to silently install. The logs will not be automatically installed. Version 5.0's Portable Edition does say "Portable Edition." Also; yes, the licenses are different.

We do have certain command line switches that will enable professional users of version 5.0 to silently install. The logs will not be automatically installed. Version 5.0's Portable Edition does say "Portable Edition." Also; yes, the licenses are different.

What are the switches for silent installation?