R Cooper

Lifetime Subscription Not Showing

I ordered an upgrade to a lifetime subscription. Got a receipt. Didn't contain a registration code. My software still says it will expire in 2012. Any suggestions?

Did that. Returned a key labelled "SUPERAntiSpyware Professional (1-User License). Re-installed using that key. Still says expires in 2012. My credit card was definitely billed.

I've had a similar problem. Ordered an additional hard copy CD with license on May 23rd. After waiting more than 48 hours for a reply to query as to why I hadn't received it as of June 12th I was told that because I queried their delay in responding they dropped my support request to the end of the Q which is pretty silly.

In any case they then said, well, they would send 'another' CD.

Still no CD.

No one seems to monitor the forums from management.

I'll wait for the weekend and then see if the new 'owners' care about installing some sense into the 'support' in their name.

I've had a similar problem. Ordered an additional hard copy CD with license on May 23rd. After waiting more than 48 hours for a reply to query as to why I hadn't received it as of June 12th I was told that because I queried their delay in responding they dropped my support request to the end of the Q which is pretty silly.

In any case they then said, well, they would send 'another' CD.

Still no CD.

No one seems to monitor the forums from management.

I'll wait for the weekend and then see if the new 'owners' care about installing some sense into the 'support' in their name.

We most definitely care about our customers and also monitor these forums. Please open a support ticket so all confidential information can be shared without exposing your registration code etc to the public. We will then address your issues and you will be all set!

To Create A Support Ticket:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html

We most definitely care about our customers and also monitor these forums. Please open a support ticket so all confidential information can be shared without exposing your registration code etc to the public. We will then address your issues and you will be all set!

Thank you for your reply. I PMd a forum administrator here earlier this morning and have received a reply which may lead to an early resolution to the problem.

I replied earlier and am still waiting for the CD. I added a response to the month's old CSR00069492 and am weary of such deflection. Send the CD immediately and email me with a tracking number without further obfuscation.