Sign in to follow this  
Sinsx

My Viruses wont go away

So i just was looking on other forums because my computer was infected it has slowed done alot. then someone suggested i go and download Super Anti Spyware i did and when i finished scanning it came up with like 149, it was mostly these tracking ones but when i delete them they just come back again again and again i did this like 5 times but nothing Help?

Log: SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/14/2011 at 10:27 PM

Application Version : 4.54.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7263

Trace Rules Database Version: 5075

Scan type : Quick Scan

Total Scan Time : 02:06:10

Memory items scanned : 628

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 1816

Registry threats detected : 1

File items scanned : 51357

File threats detected : 32

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudWare

[4ECYTQ9SIC] C:\USERS\CHOLAWAT\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\KB1.EXE

C:\USERS\CHOLAWAT\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\KB1.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\KDANUA.EXE

Adware.Tracking Cookie

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@ads.vuwl[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@invitemedia[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@ad.yieldmanager[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@yieldmanager[1].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@ads.inextmedia[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@trafficking.nabbr[1].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@content.yieldmanager[4].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@mediaplex[4].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@adserving.versaneeds[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@m1.mediasrv[4].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@adbrite[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@serving-sys[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@apmebf[4].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@r1-ads.ace.advertising[1].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@aim4media[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@imrworldwide[4].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@adserver.adtechus[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@media6degrees[1].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@harrenmedianetwork[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@myroitracking[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@adtech[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@advertising[2].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@ads.adk2[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@clicksor[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@zedo[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@fastclick[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@adxpose[3].txt

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\cholawat@atdmt[3].txt

media.heavy.com [ C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\XFW4CUME ]

Rogue.MSE-Fraud

C:\Users\Cholawat\AppData\Roaming\install

Note: this time it has less viruses

Your slowdown may also be caused by temporary files and folders clogging up the system.

I recommend that you download/install freebie cleaner program CCleaner which will remove these unneccessary temporary/junk files. Just run the CLEANER component of CCleaner, not the Registry cleaner component unless you are familiar with the system registry so that you can watch what the registry cleaner wants to remove. Download/install the SLIM version of CCleaner from the link below.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds'>http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds

Description of CCleaner: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

User forum for CCleaner: http://forum.piriform.com/

Then defrag your hard drive after you have run CCleaner.

NOTE: You can run CCleaner frequently to keep your system clear of these unneeded files. CCleaner also removes cookies.

Im not sure it comes up with so many fraud viruses and also i cannot start windwows security center i will post my log in a few mins

Im not sure it comes up with so many fraud viruses and also i cannot start windwows security center i will post my log in a few mins

Hello

Download OTL to your Desktop

• Double click on icon and select Quick scan
  • When scan is finished it will produce 2 logs, copy/paste them into your reply

Next

Download aswMBR to your Desktop

• Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run it
  • Click the Scan button to start the scan
  • On completion of the scan, click the Save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.