ccwtech

Faster Support

I'd love to see a quicker turnaround on support. 24 to 48 hours just doesn't cut it for those of use who use this for our customers. I'd be willing to pay more for the product or sell it at a yearly subscription rate for better (Faster) support. Please know that the support I've received has been great, just not timely.

Also, I don't like the marketing of only today $19.99 when it's every day! It comes off as being a used car salesman like pitch.

I'd love to see a quicker turnaround on support. 24 to 48 hours just doesn't cut it for those of use who use this for our customers. I'd be willing to pay more for the product or sell it at a yearly subscription rate for better (Faster) support. Please know that the support I've received has been great, just not timely.

Also, I don't like the marketing of only today $19.99 when it's every day! It comes off as being a used car salesman like pitch.

Please let me know how you managed to get 'support' to reply at all. I've been waiting since Sunday and have had nothing but one automated response. Is there some secret to getting their attention? I paid for an extra CD copy and 'lifetime' Professional and don't want to wait till I die to find out these guys are a one man shill.

This forum doesn't appear to have any active 'management' participation.

Thanks

Hi,

I contacted the support once a week ago or so and received an answer within the next hour ... ;)

Talked to them today and they said the 24-48 hour normal response DOES NOT include Sat & Sunday. I have a ticket from Sat night that the only thing I've received on it is to run a custom diagnostic... It's now Wed evening...

I also fear that a business plan of a one time fee, isn't going to sustain the company for a long time. Too bad, great product.