Sign in to follow this  
Goober

Need a Bootable Copy of SuperAntiSpyware Professional

I need to know if it's possible to make a bootable disk with SuperAntiSpyware somehow added in to force a scan from the bootable disk. :?: Once I get to the desktop and click on something, the Spyware counter acts the command and nothing gets done and it tells me I'm out of memory sometimes. Other times it won't even finish booting up. I've had this problem before but was able to fix it with a SuperAntiSpyware Scan. But, as I said, once at the desktop, nothing can be carried out.

My machine has Win XP 32bit.

Please tell me there is a way to accomplish my request.

If I had the disk from your website with SuperAntiSpyware on it, would that be able to carry out the scan as it's booting up from the DVD drive?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Goober

Thanks so much for the advice Seth. The first disk made it possible to boot up but several issues remained. There were several windows coming up that files were missing and some programs wouldn't run. Then I downloaded the EXE. fixer and it looks as though it repaired the remaining problems.

I want to say that my experience with Super Antispyware has been excellent!! Every problem that machine has had, Super Spyware has solved and now that I know about the EXE fixer, my opinion of it is even better and I didn't think that was possible due to my already extremely high opinion of Super Antispyware.

Thanks again for the heads-up on these superior programs. :mrgreen: