Sign in to follow this  
Asrial

Free Version vs Trial Version

During the installation process it asks for a registration code or else it'll install as the free version.

My desire is to see the performance hit of the real-time scanning so the free version isn't what I want.

Is the 5.0 software only for registered owners?

Furthermore, is this a version that can be sold (if we're a reseller) to customers?

During the installation process it asks for a registration code or else it'll install as the free version.

My desire is to see the performance hit of the real-time scanning so the free version isn't what I want.

Is the 5.0 software only for registered owners?

Furthermore, is this a version that can be sold (if we're a reseller) to customers?

We will be releasing a Pro-Trial on offical pre-release. The 5.0 pre-release can't be resold yet, once it's officially released you will be able to resell it immediately.

Also Asrial, as with every other version of SAS, V5's real time protection consumes negligible memory and cpu cycles.

Also Asrial, as with every other version of SAS, V5's real time protection consumes negligible memory and cpu cycles.

I have the 4.x trial installed on my PC and haven't noticed any hiccups with it. ..and if my PC can handle it, that's saying something. Granted, I have a SSD and Windows 7, but I also have an Athlon 64 3200+ and 2gb of DDR memory :P

Trying to find a security combo to 'back' for my customers. Think I'm going to settle on Avira Premium (which I also have running in my above scenario) and SUPERAntiSpyware Professional.