Sign in to follow this  
ProTruckDriver

SAS Pro, MBAM Pro & NIS 2011

Running SAS Pro (version 5.0), MBAM Pro and NIS 2011 all real time on Windows XP for about a month now with No Problems.

Excellent Program SAS. :D

Running SAS Pro (version 5.0), MBAM Pro and NIS 2011 all real time on Laptop, Windows 7, 64-bit for over a month now with no problems. :D

Guest ROCKNROLLKID

Using Avast free, MBAM free, SAS free, and Windows Defender for awhile now. No problems on my side so far. Keep up the good work!

Running SAS Pro (version 5.0), MBAM Pro and NIS 2011 all real time on Laptop, Windows 7, 64-bit for over a month now with no problems. :D

Although, I haven't run into any major issues, I had some problems on a couple customer computers where Norton 360 (aka Norton Security Suite v4 and v5 provided by Comcast) seemed to interfere with the scanning of SAS (v4.x) since by default Norton is set to scan when system was idle. Not actually errors but slowed the scans down - logically, so I have been in the habit of disabling the Norton AntiSpam function and let SAS cover that. If needed I then enable Norton as needed to do the extra scan. I did not have same issue with Microsoft Security Essentials and SAS.

So far on my own personal computer with Windows 7 64 bit - SAS 5 (pre-release) and Microsoft Security Essentials are doing the deal for me. Version 5 was also a fix for me after the last update of v4.56.1000 had issues with some 64 bit Windows systems... I'm very pleased to see version 5 released "officially" today!!!