Since this new version will it start showing in windows 7 action center? Since I installed I notice its not there as previous versions. thanks for any reply

We are going through the process with Microsoft to get integrated.

And can you estimate when it will be done? I got already the lifetime pro version and I'm a bit disappointed. SpyDoctor is supported by the Action Center and when it takes so long to get it integrated with Action Center, then I'm thinking to recommend other products to my friends, but not SAS.

And can you estimate when it will be done? I got already the lifetime pro version and I'm a bit disappointed. SpyDoctor is supported by the Action Center and when it takes so long to get it integrated with Action Center, then I'm thinking to recommend other products to my friends, but not SAS.

I apologize for the delay on this. We have submitted the paperwork to Microsoft and are waiting for their response. Integration into the action center will happen as soon as we get the the appropriate information from Microsoft.

I apologize for the delay on this. We have submitted the paperwork to Microsoft and are waiting for their response. Integration into the action center will happen as soon as we get the the appropriate information from Microsoft.

OK, and do you have any feedback from Microsoft? Or can you estimate if it's matter of weeks, months?