membreya

Setup Wizard appears at each launch of SAS

I'm running Vista Ultimate and SAS 3.6.1000. I love this program and used it constantly in XP, however in Vista I'm noticing that every time I restart or everytime I exit the program and then relaunch it the setup wizard appears.

Is there any way to correct this or is it something that will be corrected in a future release?

I'm running Vista Ultimate and SAS 3.6.1000. I love this program and used it constantly in XP, however in Vista I'm noticing that every time I restart or everytime I exit the program and then relaunch it the setup wizard appears.

Is there any way to correct this or is it something that will be corrected in a future release?

Are you installing from an Administrative level account? It sounds like something is blocking our access to the registry.

The account I installed it from is an administrative account. But thankyou..you just gave me an idea.

Selected compatibility on the program properties and set it to run as an Administrator ...launched it and it's fine. Took compatibility off and it's still fine :)

Not sure what happened but that seemed to fix it :)