Hello

Today i got message that update is available in the right corner of my WIndows....so i click Update....and then it

appears to go wrong......it downloads something and then, when i try to access SAS i got an error that no access is available to SAS.

WHat's happening??

Hello

Today i got message that update is available in the right corner of my WIndows....so i click Update....and then it

appears to go wrong......it downloads something and then, when i try to access SAS i got an error that no access is available to SAS.

WHat's happening??

Did you reboot after it updated to version 5.0.1084?

helo

Yes i downloaded and installed it.....and then i reboot......when i start up SAS it still gives me an update message and the version is 1078. after downloading update and install it doesnt say to reboot or else.

anyway of downloading the latest version seperately?

So what goes wrong?

After you install V5.0.1078, the first update that it does is to update SAS itself to V5.0.1084. It does not download any core or trace definitions at the time it downloads the SAS version update and installs it. After it updates the version, then if you initiate an update again, it should download the latest core/trace definitions.

When you say it appears to go wrong, please explain in detail any error messages or what you are seeing on your screen. Are you sure that if you hover over the SAS icon in the Notification Tray after the first update that it is not now V5.0.1084?