Sign in to follow this  
Wildfire

Update windows not translated

I have a lifetime double user license for SAS. On my father's computer I have configured SAS to be in Dutch instead of English (easier for my father should something pop up). However, when there's a program update SAS asks if you want to install it. These update screens are not in Dutch, they're in English and as such not as well understood by my father as they would have been in Dutch.

Seems like someone forgot to take translation settings into account in the update windows.

I assume in a future update this will be fixed? :)

Why did I not receive any answer? Shame on you, SAS!

You have released version 5 now which still has the same problems - many things left untranslated!

-- Edit: also, the layout is messed up in some screens because the translated text takes up more space than the original English text. SAS Does not account for this.

I believe that this is a very valid, and important post. Sometimes the site admins or moderators can't get to read every single post. Have you tried to send the site Administrator a PM? Might be worth your time and more effective to do so in this case, if you haven't.

I can't see them ignoring this problem, especially if you're a lifetime holder of a double license. Did you check to see if any other languages have the same problem? Hope they can work this out, for your fathers sake. Good luck my friend

I have a lifetime double user license for SAS. On my father's computer I have configured SAS to be in Dutch instead of English (easier for my father should something pop up). However, when there's a program update SAS asks if you want to install it. These update screens are not in Dutch, they're in English and as such not as well understood by my father as they would have been in Dutch.

Seems like someone forgot to take translation settings into account in the update windows.

I assume in a future update this will be fixed? :)

I feel this is VERY important as well, confusing customers will only just make them not want to use the product, and switch to another anti-malware/anti-spyware application. SAS should really get to fixing that.