Sign in to follow this  
ePost

BullGuard and SAS

I run BitDefender Pro and Outpost Pro in the form of BullGuard. BullGuard is a small Danish company and they (in their forums and online support) actually say that SuperAntiSpyware Pro is a fine program and that it is compatible with BullGuard Internet Security. (Latest edition)

But I have recently begun to suspect that SAS Pro is tracking BullGuards updates? BullGuards updates are very slow now suddenly and SASs activity in Task Manager rises when BullGuard updates it's data. Or am I wrong? SAS is not in the way of BullGuards updates?

I run BitDefender Pro and Outpost Pro in the form of BullGuard. BullGuard is a small Danish company and they (in their forums and online support) actually say that SuperAntiSpyware Pro is a fine program and that it is compatible with BullGuard Internet Security. (Latest edition)

But I have recently begun to suspect that SAS Pro is tracking BullGuards updates? BullGuards updates are very slow now suddenly and SASs activity in Task Manager rises when BullGuard updates it's data. Or am I wrong? SAS is not in the way of BullGuards updates?

SUPERAntiSpyware does not track any updates or block or slow them down.