Really like it but every now and then (when it feels like it)it auto updates and then when I update manually, it updates the files again. As I stated, when it feels like it, no pattern. Running 64bit Windows 7 and eset smart security 4 latest build. Any thoughts?

Really like it but every now and then (when it feels like it)it auto updates and then when I update manually, it updates the files again. As I stated, when it feels like it, no pattern. Running 64bit Windows 7 and eset smart security 4 latest build. Any thoughts?

Do you have auto updates turned on? At what interval?

I've had no problems at all with auto updates. :rolleyes:

Auto update is default. Not messed with it.

Check the "Configure" options for auto update and ensure that they are compatible with your specific requirements. Be sure that "Run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start was missed" is check marked. You may also wish to change the "Hourly" freqency to something less than 8 hours.

Just updated and checked for updates and there it was. 1024 I think, auto then manually. set to check every 6 hours btw. Everything as you sudjest