Sign in to follow this  
ams963

Superantispyware and spywareblaster

Hi I'm new here and this is my first post in this forum.

Now, last year in mid-june I bought a new pc and downloaded spywareblaster free from their official site which redirected me to cnet's download.com

After installing, I updated it manually and to use for some days. As I was new and not computer geek or experienced user I did not research about spywareblaster on the web.So after few days when I saw nothing visible to happen I thought it was useless and just sat there.I uninstalled it.

In december, being a little more experienced,I researched and found that spywareblaster is a great software.I read every single thing in their website and was impressed.I immediately installed it again.Updated it.

But then my pc became slow.I had only avast free antivirus and advanced systemcare free from iobit at the time.

Avast found nothing.But Advanced Systemcare from iobit found several spywares by its built-in spyware remover component.It also found a system infection by its built-in system infection diagnosis component.

I restarted the computer and it was back to normal, running at normal speed that it used to. I thought it had nothing to do with spywareblaster.And I updated it again.But again my pc slowed down and again advanced cleaner found spywares.

I uninstalled spywareblaster.And installed it again.but to no avail.I went through the same problem, updated slowed down found spyware removed them and pc ran like before.I then realised maybe it had afterall something to do with spywareblaster.So I uninstalled it .

Now may 2011, I DON'T have iobit's advanced systemcare free. I have avast free malwarebytes free,superantispyware free and a few handy tools.

When I go different forums now, like the excellent avast forum or equally great malwarebytes antimalware and superantiapyware forums, everybody suggests or they themselves use spywareblater.

I want to use it myself again,now knowing the great features and very light resources that it uses.

But I'm afraid and worried that the problem stated above might happen again. Now my pc is runnig smoothly and I don't want to take any risk but since everybody recommends it and if spywareblaster reallu does what it claims, then it would be a good addition to my layered protection.

I hope you guys understood my situation.

So my question is can I go forward and download spywareblaster and continue to use without the problems.

Thank you for any reply.

Welcome to the SAS forum.

Your question is in relation to SpywareBlaster and not SAS. With that being said, there is no known conflict between SpywareBlaster and SAS.

My suggestion is to post your question on the SpywareBlaster forum (hosted by Wilders Security)

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Thanks for your reply. I went to wilders security and my problem is solved.

Sorry for posting the wrong topic in the wrong place.