Sign in to follow this  
g0dsends

Superantispyware 5.0

Can i install the beta copy of 5.0 Superantispyware even through im a free customer and will it be released too free customers in final. if so do i need too uninstall 4.51 with removal tool before useing 5.0 ?

Can i install the beta copy of 5.0 Superantispyware even through im a free customer and will it be released too free customers in final. if so do i need too uninstall 4.51 with removal tool before useing 5.0 ?

Yes, you can install V5.0. There is no indication that the free version will not be available in final. (Double negatives mean that the free version is gonna be available under V5.0 :wink: )

It is good practice to totally remove V4.51 prior to installing the pre-release version of V5.0. That makes it certain that there is nothing from an older version conflicting with the pre-release version.

Yes, you can install V5.0. There is no indication that the free version will not be available in final. (Double negatives mean that the free version is gonna be available under V5.0 :wink: )

It is good practice to totally remove V4.51 prior to installing the pre-release version of V5.0. That makes it certain that there is nothing from an older version conflicting with the pre-release version.

Exactly :)

Guest James M. Singleton

Look forward to trying out the next version of SUPERAntiSpyware!

James M Singleton