Mayura

Do SAS block malicious websites?

Hi,

I'm a newbie here and start using SAS Pro from today. It's impressive with it's performance and resource usage in real-time scanning. I just wanna make sure that is SAS blocks malicious websites (like MBAM do)?

Worthy software but popularity is yet to come.

I just suggest, its better if SAS can improve their GUI. :rolleyes:

Cheers...

Hi,

I'm a newbie here and start using SAS Pro from today. It's impressive with it's performance and resource usage in real-time scanning. I just wanna make sure that is SAS blocks malicious websites (like MBAM do)?

Worthy software but popularity is yet to come.

I just suggest, its better if SAS can improve their GUI. :rolleyes:

Cheers...

Our Gui has changed! Check out the upcoming version 5.0 forum for screenshots and a sneak peak...

Also SUPERAntiSpyware does not have a website blocker. Instead we include realtime protection. SUPERAntiSpyware's Real-Time protection scans each file before it runs on your computer to ensure it is not, and does not contain spyware. If the file is detected as an infection it is prevented from running. The Real-Time Protection will also scan key points of your registry to ensure spyware has not "hooked" itself into your browser or operating system.

SUPERAntiSpyware also includes our unique First Chance Prevention technology (Windows XP only) that examines common and not so common startup locations with your registry for spyware that is set to run when you restart your computer. The First Chance system scans these items when your computer shuts down or logs off to prevent spyware that replaces itself on shutdown, as well as when your system starts to remove the spyware before it has a chance to run.