Just downloaded the Pre-Release and notice that the desktop icon and the title in 'All Programmes' both show the SAS Free version. Right clicked on the 'beetle' but dont appear to have the choice of typing in my number. However, when I open the programme, it says SAS Professional subscription at the top. :?::?::?:

Did you enter your Pro license key number when the installer asked for it....on the 2nd or 3rd installer wizard window during the installation? If not, re-install it and enter the license key and activate the license when asked at the end of the installation.

Did you enter your Pro license key number when the installer asked for it

Cant remember being asked but will do as you advise. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Used the sasuninstaller to remove the program and then downloaded the prerelease again entering my registration Number. Result? Capturesasasasasa.jpg

'All Programs' also shows the Free Edition. What am I doing wrong?

When I open the program I get this.

Capturesasasasasasasa.jpg

You're okay. The Pro version is actually installed. It's just the way they have the pre-release installer set up. They'll make the wording correction when the final release is issued. As long as you are able to activate real-time protection, it is the pro version. They'll probably have a free download and a professional download in the final version, just like they have with version 4.