Sign in to follow this  
MeanE

Superantispyware Professional always deactivtes.

I have this odd problem where superantispyware professional always deactivates. It's easy to reproduce, I input my code, it activates over the internet fine, I click check for updates, it goes back to trial.

I had contacted support before but they were unable to resolve the issues, reinstalling or using the uninstaller tool does not help. I gave up then and thought it might just be an odd quirk of my install of Windows.

I recently did a complete clean reinstall of Windows and the problem has followed me..very odd.

Thought I would throw it up on the forum to see if anyone has ever experienced the same problem.

I have this odd problem where superantispyware professional always deactivates. It's easy to reproduce, I input my code, it activates over the internet fine, I click check for updates, it goes back to trial.

I had contacted support before but they were unable to resolve the issues, reinstalling or using the uninstaller tool does not help. I gave up then and thought it might just be an odd quirk of my install of Windows.

I recently did a complete clean reinstall of Windows and the problem has followed me..very odd.

Thought I would throw it up on the forum to see if anyone has ever experienced the same problem.

Please open a ticket so we may review the registration information or send me a PM and we can get the issue squared away :)

To Create A Support Ticket:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html