Sign in to follow this  
Momentor

SUPERAntiSpyware not deleting the threats detected?

Hi, I've been analyzing my PC with SUPERAntiSpyware for 2 days now. I keep getting the same message:

70386488.png

After the supposed "deletion" of the threats, I am supposed to restart (which I have done 3 times already) but as soon as I run a quick scan again, the 84 threats appear again like nothing happened. WHY is SUPERAntiSpyware not removing these threats? I need help!

Also, another question, I have the LIFETIME Professional Subscription which I bought a few months ago and I was wondering, do I need to buy a new license for the 5 version? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the SAS forum.

Right click on the SAS icon in the System Tray/Notification area, and choose "Check For Updates".

Now run a scan again. If the file(s) appear again, highlight it and choose "Report False Positive".

BTW-You don't have to pay for V5 :-)

Welcome to the SAS forum.

Right click on the SAS icon in the System Tray/Notification area, and choose "Check For Updates".

Now run a scan again. If the file(s) appear again, highlight it and choose "Report False Positive".

BTW-You don't have to pay for V5 :-)

Are you sure its a false positive? I have a problem though, I lost the registration and activation numbers....what do I do if that is the case?

I want to share this with you:

97484310.png

I received my license back and yeah, it's professional subscription again with the new version.

I will run a scan with the new version (its updated) and I will report back to you.

That is a false positive indeed; though please submit a ticket so we may run a diagnostic/ verify that information! The rule that defines that definition CAN in some RARE cases produce an F/p.

That is a false positive indeed; though please submit a ticket so we may run a diagnostic/ verify that information! The rule that defines that definition CAN in some RARE cases produce an F/p.

After I rebooted for the 5th time, it did not show up anymore, I guess it was really a threat. Anyway, thank you.