Sign in to follow this  
Dch48

No context menu with free edition

I have the free version installed with the option to show the right click scan option but it never shows. I have to also let it show the icon in the system tray? If so, I don't like that at all. I don't want an icon in my tray when the program is inactive.

I have the free version installed with the option to show the right click scan option but it never shows. I have to also let it show the icon in the system tray? If so, I don't like that at all. I don't want an icon in my tray when the program is inactive.

The program has to be started in order to get the right click context menu scan. If you install malwarebytes free for example, right click and scan will start the program first and do the scan after, which is the same exact thing. Most important thing is to get the scan with reliable anti-malware program as SuperAntiSpyware is.

It does not require but a very very small amount of resources to remain active; the fingerprint is small and will not affect your systems performance in a visible way.